OCT4

January 8, 2013

[YOUTUBE]: Simple Smokey Eye Tutorial



As the title goes :D

For those who have yet to watch my LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO...

Here you go :)



In this video, I started off pairing it with the RED lips. I used a sample I got from YSL. Can't remember the color but it was their latest range. the YSL Lip Stains. It really did stained my lips and I dont know, I didn't really liked it that much. Mainly cuz it made me look like a GEISHA!!! T_T

Also I think the lighting was a tad bit toooo white? It made my colors all washed out and made me look really pale. When in real life I wasn't THAAAT white.. But anyway, you be the judge of that. haha!

Here are some extra shots of the look :)



RED LIPS
see how ghostly I look?? :( 
But then again, it could be that I just don't suit red. LOL!
I shall stay clearrr away from Reds now..




PINK LIPS
Here I used CandyDoll's lipstick in Ramune Pink
I feel this is a much better look. Or something I'm more comfortable with. 
haha, looks less made-up.. if that makes sense?


BRUSHED USED IN THIS VIDEO:
I mainly use brushes from the MAKE ME CRAZY Brush kit from Sigma Beauty. I got the travel version.

(ranked in order of which brush I used first)
1. Flat Eyeshadow Brush - Ecotools
2. E40 Tapered Blending Brush - Sigma
3. 266 Small Angle Brush - MAC

Thank you so much to each and every one of you that has supported and encouraged me :)

My YouTube channel has finally reached its 100 SUBSCRIBERS mark :D!!! And I couldn't have done it without you guys! I'm super excited and really very grateful for all the love I'm receiving :)

Once again, Thank You! And Good Luck my Beautifuls :)