OCT4

January 4, 2013

[2012]: My Year, Summed Up

It's 2013!! I can't believe it's really 2013 now.. I still remember back in 2011, when it became 2012, I couldn't believe it was 2012! LOL!!

This is the time of the year where I will ALWAYS write the date wrongly.. Thank goodness for technology where writing dates isn't that important anymore. BUT IF I were to write the date, I'd definitely get them wrong..

So, 2012...How was it for everyone? For me, I personally felt 2012 was really very good to me and I felt like I've accomplished quite alot and have gained a lot of experiences throughout the year. Here are some of the highlights (or rather crazy things) I've done for the past year.

(not ranked in any particular order..I'm just writing this as I go along remembering the year's events)

1. CRAZY HAIR COLORS! 

LOL!! This I think many people can remember. I went cray cray with my hair color. Changing to as many as 3colors in 2days O.O!!

FIRST COLOR: I had extensions at the starting of the year, and I dyed them purple..



SECOND COLOR: Took the extensions off, and dyed my ends pink! and kept alternating back and forth with BLUE AND PINK!








THIRD COLOR: MIX OF BLUE PURPLE PINK..





FOURTH COLOR: Then became a full on BLONDE! (I bleached my hair)


FIFTH COLOR: PURPLE + PINK



 SIXTH COLOR: PINKISH RED



SEVENTH COLOR: Most recently, Dyed the bottom half of my hair Fluorent Pink, which faded into a really nice peachy pink..





And FINALLY, after sooo many hair changes, I have to finally settle down with being a normal-colored girl.. haha, am now just an Ashy Brown on the top, with Ash Blonde for my ends :)


To be honest, I reaaaalllyyyy miss my colorful hair, but cuz I'm working, I gotta keep my hair normal :( 

2. MET MY ULTIMATE ULTIMATE FAV GROUP: BIG BANG!!!!! 








This has got to be THE MOST EXCITING AND HAPPIEST memory of 2012!! I was sooooo close to them, IF ONLY my phone didn't die on me, or IF ONLY I smuggled my camera in T_T But it's ok, the memories are all still fresh in my mind.. hahaha

3. STARTING MY YOUTUBE JOURNEY

And of course not forgetting, the next biggest thing I embarked on in 2012, was to finally pick up the courage to face the camera (full frontally, moving, live, and not still shots). Many years I've been wanting to do videos, but always NEVER found the courage to..

Finally, on a very boring afternoon back home in Malaysia, I finally decided to JUST DO IT!!!

And I am sooo glad I did :D

I enjoy making videos, and I enjoy receiving good feedback from my viewers and readers. I'm sooo happy and grateful of the outcome!

I know I've said this many times, but I am really thankful and touched by each and every one of you :D








Alot more things happened in 2012 but these are my top 3 moments of the year. What were your top moments of 2012? Let me know! :D 

I am also really excited to share that I have finally BOUGHT MY OWN CUSTOM DOMAIN!!! My friend, Jayson, advised me long ago and really got me thinking about having my own domain, sort of having my own "BRAND".. And it really was a good idea. Told him I'd buy it on a very very very special day :) 


haha! what better than a date that would never occur again in another thousand years.. LOL!! 
12|12|12 PERFECT! :D 

BUT... the only problem is, I bought it too quickly and never got the time to sit down and properly set my blog up with the domain. I tried swapping it over but then all my BLOG FOLLOWERS disappeared :( (anybody might know why???)

So, I decided to leave my blog as it is until I actually figure out what is wrong with the settings.. I still have yet to figure it out but, hopefully when I make the switch in an hours time, it would be running perfectly.. 

And with that, I welcome the year 2013 with OPEN ARMS and willingly embrace whatever life throws at me.. hopefully all good things and not shit.. LOL! 

I have already received a few interesting and exciting projects just within the first week of the new year! And I will be expecting more to come soon :D Really happy and thankful for how everything is panning out so far :D 

2013! I AM READY FOR YOU!!!