OCT4

January 12, 2013

[BEAUTY]: Make-up Remover (Neutrogena)

A couple of my readers have been requesting or asking me about how or what do I use to remove my makeup. I'm not really using anything fancy. Just the usual eye make-up remover and another facial cleanser/toner to wipe off my face makeup.

These are the products I'm using everyday to wipe off my make-up:

1. L'Oreal - Gentle Make-Up Remover for EYES & LIPS
This is seriously the BEST eye make-up remover for me. I've tried countless of cleansing oils that have been advertised to easily take off waterproof mascara... but all that oil just gets into my eyes and OMG! what an uncomfortable feeling. So this I find works out the best for me.

With a few wipes, my eye-makeup is completely removed! There will tend to be a biiit of an oily feeling but it's soo minimal that it doesn't bother me. Most of it comes off anyway after I wipe my face with the following step. 

 2. BIODERMA - Micelle Solution for SENSITIVE SKIN
This BIODERMA solution is a miracle worker!! It's sooo gentle on the skin, and yet it removes every single trace of makeup from my face! It's unbelievable! My face feels sooo clean and fresh after using this and the BEST PART IS, my face doesn't feel TIGHT or DRY or that it's "TOO CLEAN".

Just using two cotton pads, I first remove my eye makeup with the L'Oreal makeup remover and then another cotton pad soaked with a few drops of the BIODERMA solution to cleanse my face.

But recently, I purchased a new makeup-remover wipes. It's for me to bring along for AFTER my gym workouts. I tend to shower after my gym classes and I'd need something CONVENIENT and EFFICIENT to wipe off all the excess dirt and makeup from my face before heading into the showers.

And so, I decided to go ahead and try this.....

NEUTROGENA Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes NIGHT CALMING

These sheets are just your average pre-moistened towelettes but claims to be strong enough to remove even WATERPROOF MASCARA. So I put it to the test. (well as best of a test as I could do..lol!)

BEFORE 
(I had very minimal make-up on. but I had on Waterproof mascara so it should be tough enough for a test)


AFTER ONE SWIPE

 and a FEW MORE SWIPES


Here, I'm eyebrow-less on one side of my face. LOL!! 

And now... COMPLETELY MAKEUP-LESS!
.
.
.


I find the towelettes VERY VERY MOISTURIZING! And the swipes on my face weren't tugging or felt like it was scratching my face. The makeup came off clean as well! 

But then again, this was because I had VERY MINIMAL make up on.. So I decided to RE-TEST IT! 

This time, with much more eyeshadow on and more coats of mascara




 Now, I tested it again with the Neutrogena wipes and after a total of 4WIPES, my eye makeup was completely removed!!! AMAZING!!!

That's the amount of eye makeup that was removed from ONE EYE only!
And no, the sheet isn't THAT small, I folded it a couple of times for ease of wiping. 
The sheet I would say would be about a size of an A4 or slightly smaller than an A4. 

And that's the amount of face makeup it removed from my ENTIRE face! 
That seems legit, since I only wear very light application of BB Cream. 

So, the verdict?

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! It's soooo compact and sooo light and soooo easy to use. I can just chuck it in my gym bag and now everytime after a workout I can just whip them out and cleanse my whole face!!! AWESOME!! 

Now I don't have to bring along the bulky bottles or pour them into little tiny contact lens cases that are filmsy and tend to spill out. So this is a definite MUST BUY for me :D What with my sticking to my NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS and all..LOL!!! 

And just cuz it's a relevant outfit entry, I leave you with my Outfit of the day :D

Denim Jacket (worn as a top) from Portmans
Laced High-Waist Shorts from Taiwan
Rivet Platform Shoes from Wholesale7
haha i've been wearing this pair of shoes in almost ALL of my recent OOTD..

Last but not least, 
I've SUCCESSFULLY linked my blog to my OFFICIAL DOMAIN!!
My blog is now officially:
http://missmcmuffin.com!
:D

(and because of that, my comments section/NuffnangX/followers may appear wonky for a couple of days.. but I'm working to fix that out. bear with me! =] )

Thank you!
Stay Beautiful :)