OCT4

October 16, 2011

OOTD & SOTD(Song Of The Day) :D

OOTD (Outfit of The Day) - 15th October

Day


Blazer from TopShop
Dress from Romwe.com
Bag from Forever New
Heels from Tuck
Socks from Alannah Hill


Night

Leather Jacket from JeansWest
Dress from Romwe.com (same dress)
Ankle Boots from Malaysia
Socks from Romwe.com


I'm not too sure if I'm too stressed out, or just really bored and sick of doing anymore
archi-related works, but I actually took the time and sat down infront of my dresser
and did 2types of curls, one using the straightener, and the other using the curling iron =.=
Here's the difference:

Straightener (Flat-Iron)


 Curling Iron

Can you tell the difference?
There are a whole lot of photos that I took that day,
soo much that i'd dedicate a whole new other post just for it. LOL!

Had hot chocolate that day too with LiYuan, Sam and CK :D
It was raining after the glorious sun had set, what a bummer!
:( hair got really limp and flat after getting wet from the rain.
hot chocolate always an awesome pick-me-up during shit weather.

Well, back to AUTOCAD, SKETCHUP and PHOTOSHOP
my 3 best friends for these final 2weeks!!
GO GO GO!

Ji-Sun - What Do I Do


Beautiful and meaningful song from one of my favouritest K-drama ever!
Enjoy
:)