OCT4

August 3, 2014

[YOUTUBE]: Winged-Cat-Eye Look Using Benefit's "They're Real" Push-Up Liner

New Make-up Tutorial is up :D





Been putting this off for a few weeks now. Filmed this so long ago but never had the time to sit down and edit it. Working life and my sheer laziness has caused me to be super backdated on my posts :(

Anyway, I created this Winged-Cat-Eye look with Benefit's "They're Real" Push-up Liner. And I must say, the application was soo smooth and easy, the product just glides on your skin. Gel-liners are always a good product to use, but we always get the same problem:

Misplacing of the brush, or forgetting to close back the cap and causing the product to dry out.

However, with Benefit's "They're Real" Push-Up Liner, you will get the benefits of a gel-liner without all the problems you get with conventional gel liners.

Shall not talk further, read more in my previous entry on my thoughts on Benefit's "They're Real" Push-Up Liner

Hope you enjoyed the video and thank you so much for watching!!

Share and like away~

Also, no harm clicking on that subscribe button as well for more tutorials and song covers :)

Did I mention I do song covers? Haha!

Watch my first song cover I did on my ukulele.

Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood


Haha do be kind to both videos please, thank you :D

Have a happy week ahead!
Take care!