OCT4

August 16, 2014

[MICH TALKS]: Motivational Talk To Myself

I must admit that I am indeed super late and delayed in A LOT of beauty posts or events post, up to the point where I actually feel lazy or tired and don't even know where to start. Which I find pretty sad, cuz the main reason why I even started blogging years ago was because it was part of my hobby, my favourite past time where I would sit down to pen down my daily life, regardless of how boring it was. But now, when my life is seemingly and apparently more "happening" than before, I find myself blogging less frequent. Oh the irony...

I keep giving myself excuses to my lack of blogging, that it all boils down to the fact that I'm just too tired to blog after work. But am I really? Well yes, sometimes I am super super tired from work, which is seriously taking a toll on my skin as well (i'll get to that later), but sometimes I can find myself super lazy to blog, but then there I go actively scrolling through my instagram feed and envying other people's lives. Envying how they're so famous through their blog and wondering why am I not enjoying that same fame? You know why famous bloggers are famous? Because they are HARDWORKING! Simplest answer ever!

I shall insert a rather chio picture of myself (I think quite chio la) just to make this entry a little less wordy..haha!


You will never get anything if you do not work hard for it! Unless you're really daring and you go "leak out" like your sex tape or something (actually even that is hard work cuz you have to film and all). Or like you start up a blogger war with other famous bloggers, or just stir up some shit rumor and rant about it all over social media (and be an annoying person), but that's beside the point.

EVERYTHING COMES TO YOU IF YOU WORK HARD FOR IT!! A mantra I MUST remind myself everyday! NOTHING COMES FOR FREE!! DON'T TAKE THINGS FOR GRANTED!! AND BE THANKFUL AND GRATEFUL EVERY SINGLE DAY!! OK, enough with the caps. I think you get the idea.

Since I have started trying out blogging professionally, I should start being more hardworking and start taking my blog more seriously! If I want to have a life like the famous bloggers (freebies everywhere and still get paid for it) I must work hard! But in that process, I must NEVER lose my own identity. I must still be grounded and always stick to my roots (not my hair color, cuz I will always change that!). Sounds like tough work, but NO pain NO gain!

I have been presented with opportunities in life, it's time I started leveraging on them and taking full action on my path to success. LOL I always tell my friends and colleagues that one day I will be famous blogger and you'll see me everywhere. And I WILL be that one day! Well, technically I'm already all over Cathay Cineleisure Orchard :D (LOL such a show off!)

So yes, press on Michelle! Be thankful and grateful for the opportunities you have been given and start being a diligent blogger again! "Find something you love to do and you will never find it a chore", to me, that is BLOGGING.



Goodnight!