OCT4

March 2, 2014

[TRAVEL]: Travel to the U.S 4! Las Vegas; Vegas Factor Outlet, Boxing Day Shopping

The 4th installment of my US Trip lol this is turning out to be one hell of a super long continuation man. Probably good I didn't spend any longer than 10 days in US. haha!

For these next 2days, I was still in Vegas, but the tour was more towards the best part of the trip...SHOPPING!!! They brought us to the Factory Outlets and omg it was BOXING DAY SALES!!

A HUGEEE TIP:
Bring an EMPTY luggage along with you, preferably the rollable ones cuz trust me, it will save your day! The sales are CRAZILY CHEAP and there's like MASSIVE PRICE SLASHES in every shop! Carrying all that shopping around would tire and slow you down! So, BRING AN EMPTY LUGGAGE WITH YOU to stuff all your shopping in.

I saw sooo many people stuffing their shoppings into their luggages. Really smart~ I should've listened to the tour guide when she advised us to do so.. We stupidly did not bring any luggage so we were so tired from caryying all the shopping T_T


DAY 6 VEGAS: SHOPPING OUTLET 1





I was busy shopping so didn't take alot of photos of the place but yes, look at the crowd! Especially if it's during the BOXING DAY sales, the queues are MASSIVE! And almost all the popular shops had lines formed waaay across the corner. Like Burberry, Tory Burch, Kate Spade, Michael Khors, Juicy Couture and many many more..

It was reaallly hot too, despite it being winter. So I'd advise to not wear too thick whilst shopping cuz all the adrenaline from looking at how cheap the items are, haha trust me, you'd be really hot really quickly.

The sales went up to 70% DISCOUNT!


Mine and my sister's shopping! 
Juicy Couture Velour Tracksuits were going at 50% OFF!
Juicy Couture Accecories were only USD15-20! Like wth?! 

 After a whole long day of shopping, headed back to the hotel and it was free-n-easy- time again so we went off exploring the area and we were staying relatively close to Caesar's Palace.







   


Then at the Forum Shops, we walked past the Balenciaga store and I've always always always wanted one and my dearest momsy was being super generous and bought the GIANT CITY BAG in blue for my graduation present!!! SUPER happpyyy!!! You can tell it's my favourite bag right now. I'm carrying it in almost all of my OOTD's on my instagram lol!

It's just sooo easy to match with anything!! It can match a casual outfit, making it look chic, it can also match a more dressy outfit, making it look sleek! I just love the design sooo much! Thank you mommmmy!!!





The other bag that I got from the Factory Outlet is this gorgeous KATE SPADE "ostrich skin" leather-looking grey bag that I got as my office working bag. It's always better to have a super huge working bag that's not so branded and expensive, but still good quality and can last long and handle all the shit you're gonna throw into it. 

The whole store had 60% OFF and because we came with a tour group, we had an additional 10% OFF! Which means, I had a whopping 70% OFF THE RRP! I paid USD120 for this bag! The RRP USD400!!!

My Juicy Couture purchases :) 
I can tell you that I spent less than USD200 for all these!


DAY 7 VEGAS & LA: SHOPPING OUTLET 2






The famous WELCOME TO FABULOUS LAS VEGAS NEVADA sign!

Left Vegas and stopped at the last shopping destination slotted in our itinerary. This was a much smaller shopping outlet so the crowd wasn't as huge as the one we went before and the prices weren't as cheap too. But still, I managed to find some good bargains :D


My second shopping haul! These items were actually from the shopping outlet and Target US! Like, the Target in Australia, but this is waaaay bigger! Stocked up on my travel-sized HOLY GRAIL go to for perfume, Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture. I think everyone that's hung out with me before knows this scent, is me! haha



My second Kate Spade bag. KS are known for their lovely pastel and colorful colored bags. I just couldn't pass off the chance of owning atleast ONE colorful KS bag. I chose this lime-green colored box bag. It's really cute and relatively light.

Got this for USD100, a 60% OFF RRP! Good deal or what!


SONIA KASHUK!! Through YouTube Gurus, I've heard this brand soooo many times! Especially their eye make-up removers and OMG! I can only say, I wish I stocked up on more!!! 

Do you wanna build a snowman~!!
Key Chain = USD10
BRING ME BACK THERE!!