OCT4

March 7, 2014

[CNOS3]: Cineleisure Next Online Sensation 3!


Ever wondered how a life of a celebrity blogger really is? Well, I've always wanted to know how it'd be like to solely base your career on blogging and practically earning money whilst doing the things you love!!! 

And so, I've decided to take my blogging to a whole new level! HAHA LEVEL UP! And join the CINELEISURE NEXT ONLINE SENSATION 3! 

The online submission into this competition requires a blog entry about Cineleisure and a vlog entry just on a short intro of yourself and why would you want to join the CNOS3. 

I've already did my VLOG which you can view here or for convenience sake, I'm just gonna embed the YouTube video in this entry! LOL DO NOT LAUGH AT ME PLEASE!! It's been a while since I've been in front of the camera, and I'm re-experiencing my camera shyness! 




CATHAY CINELEISURE ORCHARD
8 Grange Road
Singapore 239695

Cathay Cineleisure is like a ONE-STOP GO-TO place for everything hip and trendy. You can always see like clusters of extremely fashionable people hanging around the place, and it's no wondering why. The entire building is occupied by fashionable things like their shopping brands, the people attending to the stalls, and even their food selection is hip and trendy. lol!


There is just so much I can talk about at this place but since there's a word limit on the blog submission, I will have to talk about one of the many delicious restaurants that are in the mall. 

CINELEISURE: SEOUL GARDEN HOT POT

SEOUL GARDEN has like been around for super long, like as long as I can remember.. When I was young, I'd used to go with my family to have long lunches there. They're always having like a lunch buffet special or something like that, and it's really good price for all the food you can eat! 

Well, this one here in the CINELEISURE branch, it's their hotpot version. 

If you're looking to satisfy your KOREAN FOOD cravings, look no further! This is THE PLACE to go! 

Their bibimbap, hot pot and ji gae sets are all delicious and well-priced! Next time you're looking for a place to eat and are unsure where to go, give Seoul Garden Hot Pot a try! It won't disappoint :D






SUCH DELICIOUS LOOKING FOOOD IT'S MAKING ME HUNGREHHHH!!! lol

Interested in joining this blogging competition as well and to possibly become a famous celebrity blogger? Join HERE :D Don't say I don't share good things. haha!


Have a lovely week!
:)