OCT4

December 20, 2012

[SPECIAL]: My 22nd Birthday :D Part 1

As the title goes, this entry would be about my 22nd birthday celebrations. This year, I never planned anything, mainly because I was working on the day of my actual birthday (8th Dec). Yeah! I was working T_T I worked in the morning till evening at Louis Vuitton and then evening till late night at Hilton..

So depressing..

But it was really cool cuz, knowing that I would be busy working even for the few days before my birthday, my friends sprang a surprise EARLY birthday for me :D Totally didn't expect it at all! I'm serious!

I really wasn't expecting it, but my friends haha they're always there for me.. Just like on my 21st Birthday Surprise last year.. Awww, I miss those times!

So, HuaYu Randy Gwen Kelly Adrina and Taty all gathered together for a dinner at Universals on Lygon Street. The food there is relatively ok, I just love their ribs and wings..


TATY!! :D
She didn't join for the karaoke :( but nevertheless, thank you for coming!
Love and miss our days back in Trinity and your window wiping motion while calculating math
hahaahahah!

GWEN!

Didn't really enjoy their pasta or pizza.. but, anyway after dinner we headed for Karaoke at KBOX..

Halfway through our singing session, Adrina pops into the room together with Randy and a CAKE!!!
(I do apologize for the crappy quality, it's all from my iPhone)



Adrina

HuaYu

Kelly

Gwen

Randy



THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!!
I am so blessed and fortunate to have such awesome friends :')

Just a quick sappy message to my friends (whom all have flown back home :[ ), thank you guys so so much for everything. The years of laughter and fun that we have gone through together. Many have left and gone back for good, but it's the memories that will remain forever etched in my heart. I love each and every one of you and am so grateful and honoured to have known you guys!

LOVE YOU ALL! 

K, now with the sappy bit over, I did have a celebration with my family (momsy, sister and her boyf). I had actually cut a total of 4 CAKES! LOL! That's actually almost the same as last year when I had actually planned and organized a party for my 21st BIRTHDAY PARTY

It's kinda hard to describe this in more detail so I'll just upload a bunch of photos and just caption them wherever needed :) 


Had dinner at Oriental Spoon as a sort of impromptu dinner.. Momsy was supposed to cook but we all felt it was a lot of work to cook so we used my birthday as an excuse so that she'd be willing to go out and eat. haha! mom attitudes, always wanna cook cuz they feel that's what they should do...





Headed home after that, and we initially wanted to wait till midnight to cut my cake, but I was dead tired from working the whole day and my sister was exhausted as well so we just pretended it was midnight, eventhough it was only 10, lol!, and cut the cake :)





The next day, my official birthday, which was a Saturday. I was working the whole full day! So I only managed to get back home at around 11ish, close to 12. Luckily I arrived home before midnight so it was still my birthday.

Because it was too late to go out anywhere to eat, I ate momsy's fried rice which she cooked for lunch earlier on that day. HAHAHA~ I didn't really care cuz I was just too hungry and tired..

Momsy had gone out to get this amazing and lovely cake from Brunetti's. The famous Profiterole Cake which tastes absolutely divine!!!


Me, looking reaaaaaaallllyyyy tired after a full day's work :( So pardon my messy hair and atrocious tired face.. The only thing nice was my ridiculously huge smile on my face :D haha I was really very happy!


that's momsy's finger btw. =.= seriously, don't know how did she not notice that...



Omg! I really did not want to write 2 entries on my birthday, because I didn't think there was much to write about... But I think I'm gonna stop for now and continue tomorrow. I'm really beat and exhausted from work to continue..

haha, so here's an abrupt ending to my entry :P

and off I go for a nice hot shower and a well-deserved good night's rest :D

Goodnight Beautifuls!

p/s: THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT TOWARDS MY NEW VIDEO! MY VIEWER RATES ON MY BLOG THANKS TO THE VIDEO WAS UP TO 690 LAST NIGHT!!!

AND MY VIDEO IS ALMOST UP TO 300VIEWS NOW! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! :D


I thank each and every one of you that will subscribe and like my videos :D Share it, even if it's just to criticise on how ugly I look before makeup. haha I don't mind :) Not that anyone has said that, I have received nothing but sweet sweet comments from my readers and viewers and I am truly touched and really appreciate everything!