OCT4

July 4, 2011

[Review] Geo Princess Mimi Chocolate Brown




Geo Princess Mimi Chocolate Brown

Already did a review on this series of lenses a few entries back (CLICK HERE)
but in the Apple Green. Since then, I have been using this lenses and
am really in love with the color and effect of them.
Brown is much more suiting my hair colour now, and gives a more natural
less made-up look. Rather than the green ones which tend to be
more towards a sultry, serious & sexy look. 

*ENTRY IS PICTURE HEAVY*

CLICK TO READ MORE



The reason this post is picture heavy, it's cuz I got ready too early
for a clubbing event and was waiting for everyone else to be done
and so, with that much spare time I had on my hands,
i photobombed XD




These two first pictures were taken on a different day,
I was being adventurous and attempted a new eye make up,
but nah, it wasn't a success. LOL!

But the lenses look gorgeous here and the colour is just so eye-catching
Even if my eye make up is looking so wonky and ugly,
my eye still looks relatively alright :D


I rarely do face-front shots, and this is why.
my features aren't perfect at all and are in no way symmetrical :(
a flaw i really wished i could do plastic surgery to rectify
but am too afraid to actually go ahead and do it =/



FACE:
Etude House BB Bright Cream
SK-II Blush

EYES:
Maybeline's 24-hr Gel Liner in Black
Maybeline's Stiletto Lash Extreme Long in Black
Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner
Majorlica Majorca Eyeshadow Quad
Heavy Rotation Eyebrow Gel
Majorlica Majorca Eyebrow Pencil in Ash Brown
Contact Lens Princess Bambi in Chocolate Brown






heehee^^ nose looks extremely better than normal.
Tried a new contouring technique and it seems to be working
HAHAHA!
what a wonder make-up can be :D




Dress from mamatiam.com

Comfort: 9/10
I wore these lenses throughout the night and no dryness till the very very end
when the sun was about to rise. yes, i wore them way through the night and should
not be advisable. I'd been wearing them for too long everyday, and that, I believe,
is the cause for my red-eyes. blame it on my irresponsibility for not
taking good care of my own eyes. 
I HIGHLY recommend NOT wearing them through the night
and even giving your eyes a few day-offs

Color: 10/10
If I havent stated this fact already, in case you didn't already know, I
LOVE the colours of these lenses :D enough said. 

Enlargement: 9/10 

Overall: 9/10

:D

More pictures of that night using my iPhone










Okay, that's enough of me XD
Am heading back to Malaysia this Wednesday!!
I cannot wait :D
miss my family and friends!

back to doing my laundry now, gotta clean up the apartment before heading back
Results are coming out real soon!!!