OCT4

June 12, 2011

[Review] Geo Princess Mimi Apple Green

 Finally updating my blog, been neglecting it for so long
Haven't been doing so because it's that time of the year where every student 
is cramming their heads to stuff allll that semester's worth of knowledge into their brains!

lol! seriously, I'm definitely not one of those students that revise over their lectures 
every day or take notes after every tutorial and designate certain amounts of 
hours for studying. 
That is a habit that I SHOULD've taken up 
but it's something very hard for me to do because I'm lazy :(

But anyways, sorry for the long period of no entries, I've been busy studying! 
hahaha. final 2papers next week, and after that, I'm freeeee :D


Geo Princess Mimi in Apple Green

Brand: GEO
Origin: South Korea
Water content: 38% - 42%
Diameter: 15.0 mm
Base Curve: 8.7
Power: plano, -0.50 to -6.00 (0.25 step)
Duration: 1 year disposable




Lenses created by the famous Tsubasa Masuwaka.
This woman is amazing! 
First she came out with Dolly Wink, then contact lenses and soon her 
own line of fashion leggings. She's super pretty, talented and definitely a smart entrepreneur.
She's also a MOTHER!! O.O

These series of lenses are super popular nowadays and by 
just Google searching "Geo Princess Mimi" 
u find yourself looking at many many links to 
multiple blogstores and blogs reviewing and raving about them.

I definitely LOVE these pair of lenses!
They're just sooo comfortable and the colors are intense and really obvious.
They're definitely not natural looking, but that's not a problem for me 
because I WANT them to be obvious. 
To each it's own preference I guess. 

The design is really sleek and unique. 
It's not just a solid one color, it's a mix of a tinge of yellow-flower 
pattern ring around the pupil, and covers the iris with the green 
and then rimmed on the outside with the black ring, which I love!
Have I already said I LOVE these lenses???!!
:D









Comfort: 9/10
These lenses are super comfortable. with its high water content, oxygen flow is sufficient 
and doesn't dry out. I wear these lenses everyday and even wear it way over 10~12 hours 
when I'm studying at the library. I do put eyedrops now and then to freshen them up, 
but I only start to feel dry after passing 9-10 hours of continuous wear. 

Colours: 10/10
If I havent already made myself clear, I absolutely ADORE the colour of these lenses. 
It's just so obviously green with a tinge of yellow to give off a really nice effect. 
The black ring around it also intensifies the colours. I feel this colour will go great 
with any type of outfit/occassion and best of all match any hair colour :D

Enlargement: 9/10
It's 15mm in diameter and definitely enlargement is evident, but definitely not 
enlarged as greatly as the Barbie Eye that I had used previously, 
those were 17mm and were huge! This lenses however do not make 
your eyeballs appear scary or overly-enlarged, in fact it's just a really 
natural enlargement of the eyes. 
Dolly-eyed effect, that's what it does to your eyes 
:) absolute love!

Overall Rating: 9/10
I LOVE IT!
This pair/series will remain to be my favourite coloured-contact lens for a very long time!
I've even purchased it in Chocolate Brown which I will review very soon too :)

Few more pictures of the lenses with my ULTRA VIOLET HAIR
lol! which, by the way, didn't turn out as a complete success,
and I later on tried to cover it over with a brown hair dye,
but to no avail, it didn't cover up completely and
hence made my hair "colourful" XD
















LOL! Can u see howw many colours my hair has??
and please pardon that messy hair in the last picture, was just trying to
show the colours in my hair. lol!
haha. that's old anyways. 
the purple/red in my hair is totally gone and has faded into a sort of dark brown. 
am thinking of re-dying since the re-growth is getting a tad bit obvious.

well anyways, back to studying now :(
will update soon!
tc peeps!