OCT4

August 21, 2009

Sushi!

the guy at the back totally ruined my picture! :(
LOL!
but it's alright, my brother says it's good, cuz it looks like it was an impromptu shot
=.=, impromptu shot still can pose.
hahahaha



HANDMADE SUSHI BY ME :D

So sorry for the lack of updates!
I'm unable to update because I'm strictly NOT allowed to upload anymore photos
because my internet quota is almost used up!
89% of 25gb.
and i still have a few more weeks to go before they re-update my quota
so till then, i can't upload any pictures
unless i do them in the school library.
but wouldn't it be weird?
people go to the library to study,
i go there to update my blog!
LOL!
that would be hilarious!
hahahahha.

I shall be posting up HOW I MADE THIS SUSHI up soon
I KNOW! i haven't updated on ALOT of stuff and events!
but i promise, i'll get to that soon.
till then,

PLEASE WATCH DISTRICT 9!!!
it's a FUCKING AWESOME show!!!
the f-word is used to emphasise how really awesome the show was.
not that i was scolding bad words!
hahaha :P

tc!

1 comment:

MeL said...

u made the sushi wan meh?