OCT4

July 24, 2009

Fun Times

Me and my babe KitYan! :D
It was our 'final' outing before i flew back to Melbourne.
Well, not really final, cuz I'll be back soon! :D
very very soon! December!
hahaha

She came over to my place and had to wait for me to get ready
so sorry i take so long everytime! :(
it's cuz i NEVER ever wake up on time!!
that's seriously a very serious flaw that i have.
i CAN'T wake up to my bladdy alarm! even if it's blasting off really loud,
I still wouldn't be able to hear it =.=
i think my ears are like filled with ear wax! =/

Pretty babe with her sambal pork i think. haha.
it wasn't delicious at all.
NEVER order food from La Gourmet, the shop behind Plaza Pelangi.
well, if you're looking for smth cheap but only just edible, then u could go there.
it you're looking for smth cheap and STILL tasty, i suggest NOT to go there.
maybe just to chill and relax you could, cuz it does have a pretty nice ambience there.
but other than that, i highly recommend NOT to go there to eat :D

Me!
I look pretty pleased here with my food don't i?
well, that's because i HADN'T tasted the food yet! lol


Left for City Square at around 3~4pm I think.
headed straight for the sticker booth machine :D
And then took lots of pictures there.



Love the lightings that they have IN the photo machine,
it sorta gives an illusion that we're super fair!
hahahaha :D
me likeyy~



Love my hair color here!
it looks just like the sort of color i want, Matte Green
but it doesn't look like that color in real life :(

After decorating our sticker photos,
(those who have taken the sticker photo machin in city square lvl 4 should understand this)
we were able to choose which photos we'd like to be sorta, submitted into categories??
and then people would be able to rank the photos?
haha,
in anycase, one of our photos that we had submitted in the week before,
actually won i think!
or it got first place for a week or something and was published in the wall of fame!
LOL!
not sure if what i'm saying is right,
but that's what i gathered. hahaha

Headed over to the toilet, and started taking pictures again!
We just loveeee to take pictures!
it not only helps us to remember what we did,
but it sorta immortalises that very very special moment that we spend together :)


ROUNDED FACE!!! FCUK!!

get a load of that double chin appearing! :(


in an attempt to sharpen my face. lol


Pretty pretty KitYan! you are NOT fat!!!


we NEVER planned to wear almost the same outfit that day.
but somehow BOTH of us turned up wearing an animal-printed shirt,
with high-waisted bottoms. hahaha!
talk about telepathy!
i think that's what all best friends have,
a special bond sooo strong, that even their minds think alike. haha

Oh!
a very stupid thing happened,
we were about to leave the toilet after we were busy taking pictures,
when i found out that,
.
.
.
SOMEBODY STOLE MY STICKER PHOTOS PLASTIC BAG!!!!!
ARRGHHH!!!
alll my pretty pretty sticker photos,
GONE! :(

KitYan's super kind!
she gave one of the cards to me :(
thank you babe!

I LOVE HER TO DEATH!! :D