OCT4

March 2, 2015

[REVIEW]: 1028 Ultimate Super Brown Eyeliner






New video now LIVE on my channel! I have always been on a lookout for a good BROWN EYELINER ​that fits these criteria:


  • A dark shade of brown
  • Smudge-Proof
  • Oil-Proof
  • Waterproof
  • Intense colours

And I think I've found that perfect brown shade that I absolutely love! I am not saying this because I was sponsored this product, but it really is amazing and does what it says it does. Thanks to the amazing Sample Store team, I have once again been able to collaborate with 1028 Visual Therapy, and this time, it's for the launch of their awesome new eyeliner. 1028 Ultimate Super Eyeliners. It comes in both Super Brown and Super Black (SGD19.90). The one I received is the 1028 Ultimate Super Brown Eyeliner

Please watch the video to find out how absolutely SMUDGE-PROOF it is! 


The felt-tip liner makes it easy for precise lines, and their improved formula provides an intense brown colour that isn't too light and not too dark, just the right colour that I'm looking for. The liner glides on the eyes easily and the best part? It is absolutely SMUDGE-PROOF!! 

I wore it out for the whole day, running errands in Malaysia's hot and humid weather and the eyeliner did not budge! I would say that this eyeliner is definitely SWEAT & OIL proof









Please do check out my video where I talk more about my thoughts and opinions on the eyeliner. I created this look solely with 1028 Ultimate Super Brown Eyeliner. It is available at SaSa, Watsons and (selected) John Little stores. Head over to their Facebook Page to keep up to date with their latest launches and promotions. 

Hope you had a wonderful Chinese New Year, I'm really slow in updating and I do apologize, I've just been busy with alot of my personal stuff recently. I have lots of new video ideas lined up, so please subscribe to my channel and follow me on my Instagram to receive my latest updates :) 

Thank you so much for watching my videos and staying supportive! I really appreciate all the lovely comments and my awesome subscribers :D
Will be back very soon!

Love,
Michelle