OCT4

May 11, 2014

[YouTube]: Mother's Day Makeover



HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

I am super super super happy that I finally get to celebrate Mother's Day with my mother this year! All these years being away from home, I have really missed a lot of important dates. Of course, your love shouldn't only be shown like only on these certain dates, but if you're gonna say things like should show equal love everyday and not just only on these dates, like to show exceptionally more love on the date that your bullshitting yourself cuz WHO DOESN'T LIKE to be pampered extremely and feel more special knowing that it is an important day?? You know what I'm driving at??

Anyway, before I get off topic, I finally persuaded my mommy to feature in my video haha! I've always wanted to give my mommy a makeover, not that she needs it cuz she's gorgeous as she is!!, but there is one thing I really do not like on my mommy…. her eyebrows!

HAHAHA, I know it sounds bad that I'm dissing my mom's makeup, but you know it's just personal preference and I really really wanna know how she looks like with thick korean-like eyebrows! hahaha So yes, I persuaded her and she even agreed to have it all on VIDEO :D 

Just to give a bit of a background, here is how my mom normally looks like in her normal-style of makeup: 

circa 2011
HOLY SHIIETT I didn't know I look sooo much younger (and fatter) back then. OMG!
So youthfulll :( GIVE ME BACK MY YOUTHFUL YEARS!!!!

SO anyway, yes, my momsy draws her eyebrows very thinly, and she wears tinted specs haha so cool and retro right? lol! 

Yes, so watch the video and you will see what's the outcome haha! 

Just to let you know, I based the makeover to EXACTLY the same makeup routine as ME!

So whatever I've done in the video to my mom, is exactly how I do it on myself. LOL! 

Watch, favourite and like away :) 



Headed out for dinner last night to celebrate Mother's Day with the whole family and grandma :D Too bad, we didn't get to take a family group shot and also cuz they wanna be private so, haha just pictures of food






Came back home and my siblings and I surprised mommy with our Mother's day present :D 

Shared by the 4 of us! Including my sister who's all the way in Canberra and couldn't be here to celebrate with us :( I miss my sister...

But anyway, I finally get to use my own hard earned money to chip in for the present! I am super willing to share for this. No matter how much, if I could give all I would also! My mommy deserves the very best! I promise the next one I will work harder and get even better! :D You and daddy are my motivation! :D 



heehee^^ My brother bringing in Vicky for a "photobomb" LOL





I seriously should've recorded her reaction whilst unboxing her presents. I was soo happy that she was happy :D The first thing she said was "Thank you!!" but the next thing was "WHY SPEND SO MUCH?!!" LOL What a motherly thing to say. Parents are always afraid that we never have enough money to eat hahaha and then see us spending on them, they feel guilty. OMG WHY FEEL GUILTY?!!! YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING!!! Because you have given us even MORE than everything!! 

Mommy and me :) 

Then, I felt that wasn't enough! So the next morning, which is TODAY! I decided to give my mother another surprise. heehee^^ I went out with my brother to buy breakfast at our local breakfast place for my mom and dad. 

I actually Vlogged this down but it hasn't been edited yet haha so, stay tuned for that

(been feeling more inclined to making more videos recently, good thing or bad thing? lol I don't know)



And after breakfast, I went up and brought down my next surprise for my mommy :) 




I just want to take this opportunity to immortalize this on the web, that I am truly thankful and grateful to being born into such a loving family and with 2amazing people as my parents and 3other awesome people for my siblings. 

I have no other words to describe my joy, other than the words, blessed and fortunate, to have my family with me. Going through everything with me. Especially my mommmy!! :') 

Whatever I went through, I never went through it alone. I always had her and my sister there for me. Through my darkest days of my breakup, she was there, helping me to get back and stand on my own two feet. Through my highest days, she was also there. Haha, wherever I am la, she'll be there, supporting me and encouraging me.

TO the strongest and most loving person I am blessed to know, I LOVE YOU MOMMYYY!