OCT4

June 17, 2012

Happy Daddy's Day!


To the person I owe my entire life to: My Dearest Daddy!

My appreciation and love and gratitude towards you shouldn't only be displayed or made to you only on days like these. I wish that I could, every single day, be home with you and mommy, showering you guys with care and love and just show how much I really really appreciate every single thing that you guys have done for me.

To my dearest daddy, thank you for always standing by me and being there to encourage me. To encourage me to do the best I can in everything I do. To encourage me to never give up. Even when I was struggling in my architecture degree and have had many episodes where I just wanted to give up, you were always always there, telling me that I just have to do my best and in the end, everything will be alright.

And you were right daddy! I graduated and made it!

Even though I decided to change my career path, you never once said you were disappointed or mad that I just spent like 3years worth of hard-earned money down the drain, you still stood by me and encouraged me to do whatever it is that I was happy and felt would be better for my future. I can't thank you enough for the countless of opportunities that you have provided me with.

Thank You.

My health, my well-being, my personality, the person who I am today, it has all been from your love and care. The happy family that I am so proud and grateful for having or being a part of, I just really have only you and mommy to thank for! The utmost good upbringing and positive attitudes that you have instilled us with. I just want to use the rest of my life to hopefully be able to repay you back, even if it amounts to only just a small portion of what you have done or how you have brought me up.

Thank You.

I owe my life to you daddy! I love you and miss you and home very very much. Every single thing I have or the person I am today, I am grateful and thankful for. I thank you daddy! Thank you! and I miss home :'(

Lots of love from 7hours away from home.