OCT4

May 15, 2012

Momsy's Day 2012

 
 HAPPY MOMSY'S DAY!!! :D
I love my momsy to bits.. No amount of time spent with her is enough, eventhough I must admit sometimes my short-temperedness gets the better of me and I'd argue with her :( Everytime I argue with her, I feel extremely terrible after and will regret but somehow, I think it's cuz I know my momsy will never get or stay mad at me, I always take advantage of that. I never truly show her just how much I actually appreciate her or love her and just how very blessed and lucky I am to have her with me. She will never fail to make my favourite foods everytime I'm back home in Malaysia, never once stop loving me no matter how much of a brat I can be, never stopped listening to my problems, never once left my side when I was feeling down and blue. 

She is my superhero, my Wonder Woman!

 


Mom, I'm sorry I always blame you for my height, but seriously, why am I the only short one out of the rest of us?? Y U NO KEEP TALL GENES FOR ME?! haha all my brothers and sister are tall and definitely not short like me :( But it's alright, because I will forever have my mom to be short with me together. haha! Almost every year since I've come to Melbourne for studies, I have never celebrated Mother's day with you and I really regret it and really wished I could be back home with you.. Hope you like the flowers from Melissa and I. 
(the flowers looks MUCH better on the website than in real life!)



LOVE YOU VERY MUCH MOM!!
I can't wait to see you when you come over to Melbourne :D
  
 *mwahhzz* to you momsy!
I love you very very very much!