OCT4

September 21, 2011

21092011

16th September 2011

To my dearest mommy:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
I LOVE YOU!!

 My confidante, my caregiver, my best friend, my mommy :)
Can't wait till you're here with me and Melissa 

**Love**

I'm officially on my mid-term break for 2weeks! :D
Headed down to Festival Hall last Saturday for
ABOVE&BEYOND 



First ever trance concert i've ever attended, and it was a well worth it concert
though I only know a few of their songs and am just a recently-converted-fan,
I still really enjoyed the concert and it was an experience i'd never forget




Hua, Stef & Wayne
haha the rest were pretty much enjoying the music and wouldn't give a damn
of taking photos despite me asking them many times :(
hahahaha

I swear when this song came on, everyone went wild!!!
[SUN&MOON] 




Abrupt ending :)
Have an awesome weekend!