OCT4

May 22, 2011

22052011

Random post
Didn't go out partying this weekend
exams and final presentations just around the corner 
:(
Anyways, still tonnes of photos from Easter yet to be uploaded
have completed so far till Day 3.
enjoy some of them
:D

Day 1:









Day 2:




HAHAHAH 
I just wanna put this up cuz
I'm not wearing any makeup and totally in my pjs
LOL!

Day 3:









We had a Jacuzzi Pool at the 2nd accommodation!
:D


Now just some random narci-shots that I've accumulated over these
few weeks of non-blogging. hahaha.

my legs! i want them back!! I dont wanna be fat again!! :'(







Assignments are KILLERS!!!
They kill everything!!
lol!

just another random song,
(this entire entry is just soooo random!),
that's keeping me awake through these recent all nighters i've been having
I didn't sleep for a total of 45hours since Wednesday till I slept on Saturday morning.
LOL!






Goodnight!

*i will be dying my hair "ultra violet" tomorrow :D*