OCT4

April 19, 2011

[UPDATES] April Fools Night


Finally I have some 'me-time' to just sit back and relax and do my own things
without having to feel guilty about NOT finishing up my assignments
or worse still, rushing for the deadline. I feel sooo free!!!!
(but it's onlt for awhile, cuz I have a 40%essay due the week after Easter
and practically ALL my assignments due after Easter!! XO)
I'm just gonna ignore that fact and continue living in denial :)

April Fool's (1st April 2011)
Headed to school as usual, had the usual presentations as usual.
Headed off to CoconutHouse on Elizabeth Street for dinner with friends
and by 8 headed back home to get ready for friend's birthday celebration.
It was a friend's 21st Birthday Celebration down at Se7en
The club's pretty shit now cuz it's under renovation, but the music was still fking awesome
Trammed down to the venue and actually waited for an hour before the birthday boy arrived =.=
super cold winds!! and we waited for soooo longgg!!
but thank god there wasn't much of a line so once he arrived, we all got in pretty quickly :D

pictures! pictures! pictures!
my outfit/makeup for the night, I've already covered here


Ashley and Me :)


Ashley, Gwen n Me <3


Lou, Ashley, Gwen n Me <3






Agnes!!









 Haha, the sort of different quality pictures were taken from Agnes's phone!
I actually seriously loveee the pictures from her phone!
How is it that it's sooo nice????? I'm serious!
I prefer the photos from her phone camera than from my LX-5 =.=


Felicia, Lou, Ashley, Gwen & Aggie :D








Jayson, Ashley, Wayne, Lou & Gwen


Gyn, Lou, Charlie, Joseph, Gwen & Ashley

Astonishingly enough, although it was Gyn's birthday, I did not take a picture with him!
I totally couldn't find him or I was too in love with the music and kept dancing.
The above blurrrry picture is the only decent photo I have of him. LOL!
Happy Birthday Gyn!
(the guy wearing the finger-less gloves :P)


Ashley, Joseph & Jayson






Gwennn <3

The theme of the night (se7en's theme, not Gyn's birthday theme) was Police & Thief.
Borrowed a friend's hat, so no, that hat's not mine.






The end of pictures :D

That night was really enjoyable and I had soo much fun just dancing all my problems away.
Of course alcohol helped alot!
Thanks to those who bought me drinks. LOL!
I never thought I could handle that many shots and thankfully, no disgracing moments
like puking or lying down on the floors. hahaha.
not that i've done that before =\
:D

On other updates, I just received my pay today for last week's work
and I'm super happy! I've got such a huge pay check! i min, to me I think it's huge
hahaha. It's lesser than hundreds so NO DON'T ASK ME FOR ANY TREATS!
heheee =]


If NO ONE could actually see what the hell the difference was,
well it was this!!!
I DYED my hair AGAIN!
lol. old news now though. but still, i'm loving it and it's alot less dark in real life :)

Will review about this in my next entry :)
But I will say I LOVE IT!!



//Photos taken from my iPhone. so I apologize for the shitty quality//

Anyways, I'm working again tomorrow and will be heading to bed now
don't wanna be late again and spoil my arriving-to-work-before-anyone-else-does streak :D
Goodnight peeps!