OCT4

March 13, 2011

[Ramblings] 13032011

PROCRASTINATION! PROCRASTINATION! PROCRASTINATION!

Uni sucks! Uni sucks! Uni sucks!
ok well, Uni in general doesn't suck, but ASSIGNMENTS do! 
I had initially wanted to go Moomba either today or tomorrow,
but surprise surprise Melbourne decides to POUR HEAVILY today
casting gloomy grey clouds throughout the city.
i pity the happy, Sunday people already out there down at Federation Square,
hoping to enjoy the festivities and rides and the summer sunshine
but all to be washed down by the stupid rain =.=

I ALSO planned on starting/planning/continuing my assignment but I'm lazy
and used the excuse of the pouring rain for me to take a 'break' and watched Tangled/Rapunzel :D
it is an awesome movie and i just loveee her hair!!!

Random silly post just to while away what little time I already have.
I have yet to dye my hair thanks to the laziness of my sister!
(FYI, lazy genes runs only through my sister and my blood =.= talk about unfairness!)

*inserts random narci-shot again :P*
OH MY GOD!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE BLOGGER INSERT IMAGE BUTTON??
WHY DOES IT DIRECT ME TO SOME STUPID GOOGLE CLOUD PICKER SHIT???
Okay, I can't insert random narci-shot so I shall leave it at that.
post without pictures!!
eurghhh!
stupid google!

:(