OCT4

March 27, 2010

Lazy

I'm too lazy to even move to my computer to update my blog,hence I'm typing this on my phone over by my couch which is just 3steps away from my comp.hahaha :)

Was supposed to head over uni today to continue studying from yesterday for my architecture essay but...cbf to go, too tired n lazy.only had an hour of sleep yesterday n yet I still went to sch for research from 1pm till 9!!! Did research with Nhu-y till 9 n had dinner together with baby.he came and studied with us for a bit too.he's so sweet I can't put it in words.haha :)

Yesterday Nhu-y gave me a surprise.she told me that I had broken her model and that I should check it n help her re-make it.I was certain I did not do anything to her morel lo so I went to check her locker n boom!I see this:





Huge 1kg of chocolate!it's my first Easter egg ever.thank you :)

Had a joke with my sister,if there was ever a time where we had no food,this chocolate would definitely save us.hahaha :p


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Nhu-y Tieu said...

I was lazy too, didn't do any study for todae yet!!! All I did was sleeping & went for my part time job!!!huuhuhhu :(....When I think of the fact that there are so many things that I need to study...I just feel like giving up, I can't be bother anymore so just sleep instead!! However, now I do feel really regret in wasting my whole day todae!!! As now we're only 2nd year and if we can't handle it then how can we handle the workload which we would need to be facing in the future once we become an architect!!! So yeah, I'm trying to get something done by tonight otherwise won't sleep la!!!

I'm very happy that my plan work that I could make you a surprise.hhhahahah...wah feel even more happy & special in knowing that I was a first person give you an Easter egg!!!!!:) Opps, am I writing too much on you blog, I'm so sorry la...hhahah...:)!!!!