OCT4

June 29, 2009


Lovely Traditional Hainanese Tea :)
Taken at Jusco at Bukit Indah



The kaya toast was delicious! The amount of butter filling, whoah!!!
super yummy! hahahahaha :D
Oh! and I have made a mistake!
I'm not on the Krisflyer magazine, I am actually on the s i l v e r k r i s magazine
silverkris magazine page 68!
haha! I took a couple of snap shots of it, not very clear but i will upload it tomorrow.
and no! I was not PAID or BOOKED to be in that shot,
I just so happened to be there together with my whole gang,
Ashley's in the shot too! hahahaha.
We were in the little lane, beside Forever New on Bourke Street,
where Wymun had brought his HUGE camera to take pictures there,
I was asking him to take a photo of me and Ashley when 2 angmoh ladies came up to us
and asked us if we could just stand there while she took pictures of us.
LOL! They never said that they were doing an article on the lanes of Melbourne.
So we thought they were just some tourists, and just wanted to take those pictures,
so yeah, we agreed and just stood there. haha.
Hence the super awkward posing and the ommition of our names!
So NO, it is NOT considered a photoshoot, but instead, I was a kalefare in a photo :)
Just thought i'd clear things up. hahaha.

OH! And yesterday when i went down to Plaza Pelangi formerly known as Kerry's 
there was this Estee Lauder Model Search going on
and I seriously, honestly swear i was not even interested in it one bit!
but stupid Melissa went up to the lady, and hence the lady embarked onto her mission to
lure all potential customers by singing praises about our complexion lah,
our hair lah, our body lah, and kept on telling us what a waste it would be if we don't do this model search =.=
all the normal things they'd say IF they want to persuade you into joining.
I mean obviously! they want money what!!!! 
and still, Melissa said okay! and signed up for the both of us!
SHIT!!
So i was brought to the make-up artist, who is this very lovely malay lady,
she did my eyes pretty alright i guess, but i actually think i do my own eyes better! :P
and then went to this asian chick to do my hair, i also think i do my own hair better!
and then, to the photographer who my mom says is pretty amateurish for he didn't know how to ask me to pose!
I have never taken any sort of this kind of photoshoots before,
like where you get made-up by other people, and photographers taking photos of you.
most of the time, it's only Wymun that is my "photographer" LOL!

and so yeah, i looked SUPER fat in almost ALL of the shots that captured my whole body,
except for one where the shot is only of my face! and it's my right-side view!
and i actually think i look like an AKUA!!! 
but, since money's been exchanged, I will just put the picture up! XD
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


MAN!! I look like a MAN!!!


:(

2 comments:

YuYu said...

u r pretty~
it doesn't look like MAN...
^^
http://yuyublog1.blogspot.com/

kellie said...

oh
you dont look like a man la

but u do look like a vy vy young lil gal. haha
oh wait. you are.

haha
ok la not THAT young. but u do look like a lil kid. haha

:)