OCT4

May 14, 2009



Yep! I went paintball!
I went paintball last year as well, and I, luckily, did NOT get shot at all :)
HOWEVER, this time, I was not so lucky!
Maybe cause I was much more active, and much more engaged into the game tasks and objectives more. Obviously not to the extent where i rushed in at every game and shooting like a mad woman. Just that, instead of hiding always behind some barricade or box or hut, I actually moved from place to place, shooting people. And i must say, I'm proud of myself that i actually shot out a few people from the opposing team :)
This was Amy's first time at paintball in Australia, and I'm glad i invited her along, a really nice experience to share with her! haha. I hoped she enjoyed the experience as much as I did with her :D
We were randomly allocated teams, and I was on the BLUE team with my sister and a few other of my friends, Amy got separated and placed in the RED team, along with Wymun and HuaYu, I knew they'd take care of her, so I wasn't that worried.
Well, all in all, paintball this time was super fun!
I got shot:
3TIMES ON MY HAND AT THE SAME SPOT!
2TIMES ON MY BACK
1TIME ON MY LEG
= 6HITS!
And the most terrible thing was, I got ALL these shots, when i was SURRENDERING during the last game :(
And what's even more funny, is the possibility that my shooter was actually in fact my SISTER!! Lol! Imagine that, getting shot by your own sister. hahaha.


Amy and me! (look how petite i am! T_T)


My sister and me!


The whole group, after paintball. See the red vests? They're the Red team.
Awesome fun, friends! :)

And now, totally random!

LEFT 4 DEAD SURVIVAL MODE!
MAP: NO MERCY HOSPITAL
PLAYERS: MELISSA.C, MICHELLE.C, WYMUN.C, AND BEAR!
haha :) beat that people!

Went for Adrina's birthday celebration last night at Golden Monkey.
Will update about that later, gotta do my work. Will take a break in 2hours, and then update on that :)