OCT4

April 24, 2010

My Dresser + Shelf

edit

Don't know why, I was supposed to do my pile of laundry today, but the mess on my dressing table detered me away from my actual task, and made me have this sudden urge of wanting to make my dresser look pretty. So, I took out all of my make up from the drawer and put it all out on the table. And only now do I notice how much make-up stuff I actually own but NEVER used before or used only once or twice.

Everyday, I use the same make-up routine and have never changed or alternate between products, mainly cuz I don't have the time to sit there and choose which products to use, I just take whatever I am used to using and draw my face. 


DSC07812
Never knew I had these =.= I always use my Kate Eyeshadow Set.

DSC07818
BEFORE

DSC07829

DSC07820
AFTER

Once I completed my dresser, I looked around and saw my bedroom looking very dull and it sorta needed a re-decoration. Obviously my room's too small so not much of the furniture arrangement could be done, so I just moved small shelf and containers around.
DSC07810
BEFORE
DSC07824
AFTER
Moved that black shelf from my toilet out to my room. Looks better now cuz like it's not just a plain white corner but now its too ugly cuz the items on the shelf sorta mismatched? Who the hell puts toiletries INSIDE the bedroom? So, 

DSC07842

DSC07840
 Tadah!!
 :]
  • Upper-top Shelf: Bear [present from my baby], Kumiki Doll [also from b], and the Fragrance Diffuser thingy (which I replaced with water sprayed and mixed with my Anna Sui perfume, so my room smells super sweet and nice now =] )
  • Second Shelf: All my perfumes and sticker photos from Malaysia.
  • Third Shelf: This I was unsure what to put, so i put my hand lotion and body lotions together with my hair wax and Polaroid camera there. Weird enough combination? hahaha.
  • Fourth Shelf: I put my accessories here. Ribbon + Flower + Earrings + Spectacle Frames + Hair Tie
  • Fifth Shelf: Small clutch bags. Place them there so I can choose what bag to match with my clubbing outfit. Never have enough time to find and choose my clubbing bag cuz I'm always rushing. 
Can u believe that all this clearing and cleaning and re-arranging actually took me up to almost 4hours to do it? I started at around 4-ish and finished around 7:30-ish. Incredible!!